Terminal Setup On Arch
January 18, 2021
Using the Next.js Image Component with MDX
December 31, 2020
My First Neural Network
May 2, 2020
Raspberry Pi Plant Waterer
April 23, 2020
Neural Net Problems - Exercise 6
April 14, 2020
Neural Net Problems - Exercise 4
March 26, 2020
Neural Net Problems - Exercise 3
March 25, 2020
Neural Net Problems - Exercise 2
March 22, 2020
Neural Net Problems - Exercise 1
March 19, 2020
First Blog Post
November 26, 2019
Software Engineer Intern · Menlo Park, California
Software Engineer Intern · Sunnyvale, California
- Worked on integrating Google Cloud AI's Platform Optimizer Product with JupyterLab.
- Enabled users to easily tune their machine learning model hyperparameters within the JupyterLab environment.
- Created a hierarchical data input system for conditional parameter trees.
Fullstack Engineer · Boulder, Colorado
- Creating a website that coordinates event creation that's targeted at college campuses.
- Developed the website using Next.js.
- Connected with headless CMS to enable marketing team to edit website content without programmer intervention.
Co-Director · Boulder, Colorado
- Lead website redesign and creation.
- Helped organize HackCU VI, a 400 person event hackathon
- Created live schedule website to help hackers get information and see event schedule.
- Presented Intro to Git/GitHub at HackCU VI.
Fairview H.S. Web Team
Webmaster · Boulder, Colorado
- Programmed and co-managed an organization of 8 members which maintained Fairview High School's student-run website, written with Ruby On Rails and has over 400,000 lines of code and nearly 5,000 commits; on average it served over 100,000 weekly page views from students, staff, and parents.
- Worked on a content creation system (akin to Weebly or Squarespace) that helps our counselors create helpful and engaging content for students and parents; collaborated with counselors.
- Created Silent Auction, a responsive web application written for the school's National Honor Society used by parents and students to bid on charity items.
February 2021 - Present
An open-source library that manages your linux dotfiles using Rust.
June 2020 - Present
A Gatsby website for my sister's sustainability blog.
April 2018 - Present
An open-source library that connects nestjs (a backend TypeScript framework) with typegoose (TypeScript wrapper for mongoose).
February 2020 - Present
A tool that syncs spreedsheet data with google tasks.
Responsive web application written National Honor Society used by parents and students to bid on charity items.
September 2019 - November 2019
A web app that allows for people to add movies that they want to watch on movie night.